Who Can Benefit from the Claritas Program?
|The Claritas program promotes a shared understanding of the industry, builds employee confidence, and raises effectiveness across all professional disciplines in the financial services industry, outside of investment roles; from client services to compliance; from human resources to IT and operations; from sales and marketing to legal and administrative services.
A Guide to the Claritas Investment Certificate
- Gain a clear understanding of the essentials of the investment industry and your roles and responsibilities within it.
- Stand out from the crowd by gaining the fundamental knowledge needed to work in the investment industry.
- Improve your performance by gaining an understanding of common global industry standards.
- Feel more confident communicating with colleagues and clients by knowing how the industry works and your role within it.
- Online, self-study program, requiring approximately 100 hours of study
- Two-hour multiple choice exam, available at Pearson VUE test centres worldwide
- No requirements or experience necessary (candidates need to be comfortable with the English language)
- Teaches essential concepts and ethics of the investment industry
- Successful candidates earn a certificate of knowledge